Lean Library was founded just 9 months ago and has already achieved solid response from the information community. Now we’re looking to accelerate our international growth, aiming to triple our client base in the next 12 months. With clients like Harvard University, Caltech, TU Delft and about 20 others, we have the product and references to make this happen. To help us achieve the growth we’re aiming for, we’re looking for more talented people to join our team.
Our goal is ambitious and your job will be challenging. You’ll work directly with the founder of the company. You’ll quickly be responsible for developing relationships with our existing clients and, because we’re still in the growth phase and our product line is in continuous expansion, we will count on you to be our eyes and ears to identify new business opportunities
You will have ownership of our existing clients and every new clients you establish will have a direct and measurable impact on our organization and the information community at large.
We are a small, agile company and we have a collegial culture of supporting each other as a team.
You will be responsible for the onboarding, implementation and account management of our clients:
- Onboarding clients: demonstrating the product via online presentations, helping in setting up the configuration and implementation of our products
- Building relationships with our clients and identify new business opportunities based on the wishes of our clients.
The most important thing is your personality and drive. To be the right person for this role, you should:
- Be excited about building business relationships
- Be action oriented, driven, and positive
- Have ambition and demonstrate a high level of productivity
- Be focused on achieving your goals and the organizational KPIs
- Be able to understand the setup at the client’s side and adjust your support accordingly
We expect you to:
- Speak English as a first language or at a similar level
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Have excellent communication skills and enjoy reaching out to customers
- The opportunity to play a key role in our international growth journey
- International and dynamic workplace
If you see yourself in this role, then please submit your application to email@example.com.
About Lean Library