Lean Library was founded just 6 months ago and has already achieved solid response from the information community. Now we’re looking to accelerate our international growth, aiming to triple our client base in the next 12 months. With clients like Harvard University, Caltech, TU Delft and about 20 others, we have the product and references to make this happen. To help us achieve the growth we’re aiming for, we’re looking for more talented people to join our Sales team.
Our goal is ambitious and your job will be challenging. You’ll work directly with the founder of the company. You’ll quickly be responsible for developing relationships with top accounts and, because we’re still in the growth phase and our product line is in continuous expansion, we will count on you to be our eyes and ears to identify new business opportunities
You will have ownership of your own pipeline and every new account you establish will have a direct and measurable impact on our organization and the information community at large. We are a small, agile company and we have a collegial culture of supporting each other as a team.
You will be responsible for sales and new business development of the Lean Library product line:
- Getting new customers onboard: generating leads, demonstrating the product via online sales presentations and in-person meetings, crafting offers, and negotiating agreements to close the deal
- Building relationships with prospects across multiple sectors and identifying new business opportunities
The most important thing is your personality and drive. To be the right person for this role, you should:
- Be excited about building business relationships to drive sales
- Be action oriented, driven, and positive
- Have ambition and demonstrate a high level of productivity
- Be focused on achieving your goals and the organizational KPIs
- Be able to understand the setup at the client’s side and adjust your pitch accordingly
We expect you to:
- Speak English as a first language or at a similar level
- Thrive in a fast paced sales environment
- Have proven sales experience, preferable within B2B SaaS
- Have excellent communication skills and enjoy reaching out to potential customers
- Be willing to travel 10% of the time to key conferences or meetings.
- The opportunity to play a key role in our international growth journey
- International and dynamic workplace
If you see yourself in this role, then please submit your application to email@example.com.