Join us for a training session to learn more about LEAN Library and how it works to works with your library’s infrastructure and branding to increase the library’s visibility and presence.
Whether you are simply curious to find out more about how LEAN Library could help at your institution, your institution is currently in a trial, or you already have a subscription and want an introduction or some refresher training, we hope you can join us!
The webinar will cover:
- History of Lean Library, and how the tool was developed
- Getting started: downloading the browser extension
- The Lean Library components
- Library Access: What is it? What can it help with?
- Library Assist: What is it? What can it help with?
- Library Alternatives: What is it? What can it help with?
- Support – help guides, and example promotional materials
- Session round-up, Q&A
Webinars are available from are trainers in EMEA and NA. Multiple dates are available, and if you can’t make a date, you can register to receive the recording.
EMEA: Register today
NA: Register today